Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Way overdue

Ok so I just realized that it has been forever since I posted anything :/ So here is what has been happening for like the past month (oops)


We have been really busy lately and have made several trips to the Fort and NWA over the past couple of weekends. It has been great seeing everyone but I can honestly say I am glad we have no plans for a while. Trying to pack for 4 girls is crazy and exhausting. Darin has been out of town a lot lately and this will continue for a while. The girls get sad when he leaves but they remind each other every day that he will be home soon and bring them a surprise :) 


We have adjusted well to life here in Cabot and I am currently looking at dance classes for the girls and getting ready to enroll Kayleigh in a preschool program. I have realized that I just don't have the patience to teach the basics to her. I do better with Brooke since the comprehension is more advanced, however I am struggling to find things for her to do that keep her around her level and that also challenge her. I have moved up to the first grade level in almost everything and she reads non stop. I think she reads at least 10 books per day, she reads anytime to anyone who will listen. This includes our cat and any stuffed animals she can find.


I think we have found a church that we will start going to on a regular basis and we are very excited about that. We went a couple of weekends ago and the girls loved it (have been out of town since but get to go back this weekend). They were so excited when we told them we were going and they loved there class. Plus the met Darin's bosses daughter and had a great time playing with her.


Sydney is currently getting four new teeth and we will be glad when those come in, she gets more attached to me around teething time and I will be excited when I can get a few moments to myself. She is crawling everywhere and walks around the furniture and with the baby doll stroller we bought her. Brooke is constantly telling me how cute she is, I think she is going to be really spoiled :)


Ok that is all for now but I will have updates soon as the birthdays approach. Any unique party ideas for girls would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment